COVID-19 Vaccination Application
E Komo Mai to all registrants!
To register for the vaccine, please follow the guide below to create your VAMS account. You must bring your identification and insurance card to your appointment.
Each recipient MUST have an individual email address to sign up, you cannot have the same email address as any other vaccine recipient, it must be unique to you. If you do not have an email address, you can still book an appointment with a guest account by following the video guide below.
Locations and Hours of Operation
Johnson & Johnson in Keaau
Walk-In Appointments: Daily, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Moderna in Ka`u
Schedule an appointment by calling 808.932.4205
Appointments available Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:30 am-noon and 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Forms
- Printable Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Consent Registration Form for your appointment
- Printable Patient Information Registration Form for your appointment
- Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers for the Emergency Authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine in individuals 12 years of age and older
- Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers
VAMS and Appointment Registration
All appointments must be made through the CDC's VAMS website
Please see the video guide and pictured instructions below for help registering for your appointment
Please Be Aware of Hilo Medical Center's Vaccine Availability
- Hilo Medical Center is open for all registrants, based on vaccine availability.
- In order to ensure vaccines are available for you, we only open appointment slots as vaccines become available.
- Our commitment is to give out the vaccines we receive – currently around 1500 doses per week.
- Please continue to visit us at www.HiloMedicalCenter.org for the latest information about our vaccination clinic.