COVID-19 VACCINATION FORMS
This registration page is for people aged 65-69.
Fill out the form below and your registration will be reviewed.
Once the vaccine form has been processed by our team, we will email you instructions within two business days*.
*Confirmation emails will not be distributed until the appointments begin processing. The start date of this group is yet to be determined.
On the day of your appointment, you will be required to present the following:
- Your government issued Photo ID
- Your insurance card
Please be aware of the Hilo Medical Center’s Vaccine Availability
- Hilo Medical Center is focused on specializing in vaccinating our kupuna.
- We are currently vaccinating our kupuna 70 years and older.
- 65+ can complete the 1st step of the registration process on HiloMedicalCenter.org. Pre-registering on our site will hold your place in line to receive an email from the CDC to register for your shot.
- In order to ensure vaccines are available for you, we only open appointment slots as vaccines become available. Currently all vaccine supplies are being utilized by our 70+ population. Until we receive additional vaccines, we will not be vaccinating 65+ and other groups until further notice.
- Vaccination appointments for 65+ will be made available as vaccines are received.
- Please refrain from calling the helpline if you are not 70 and older to allow access for our very senior and most vulnerable population.
- Our commitment is to give out the vaccines we receive – currently a 1,000 plus doses per week.
- Please continue to visit us at www.HiloMedicalCenter.org for the latest information about our vaccination clinic.