Behavioral Health, Psychiatry
Hale Ho'ola Behavioral Health Clinic
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
Slate, Channing, MD, F.A.P.A.
Dr. Slate believes that to be an effective physician, it is important to listen to the patient and include him or her in all decisions in a collaborative approach to treating whatever problems may arise. He has found this approach to be the best in terms of patient outcomes and his patients have shared with him how much they appreciate being heard. It is his hope to provide quality care to our much underserved mental health community. In addition to being a physician, Dr. Slate enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, going to the beach and working in the yard. Thank you for allowing him the opportunity to serve you.
- University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Louisville, Kentucky
- Hawaii Medical License Active
- Federal DEA Practitioner License Active
- Hawaii NED Controlled Substance Registration Active
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certified
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Medical Association
- Hawaii State Psychiatric Association