Hilo Medical Center Visiting Hours
General visiting hours is from 11 am – 7 pm.
Hilo Medical Center Updated Visitor Policy
Hilo Medical Center’s visitor policy may change at any time based on developments in the pandemic.
– Pediatric patients may have 2 visitors at a time during regular visiting hours (11:00 am – 7: pm). After visiting hours, 1 parent or guardian may stay with the child.
– Non-COVID patients at the imminent, end-of-life stage may have up to 6 visitors at the bedside.
– COVID patients at the imminent, end-of-life stage may have 2 visitors.
– Masks are required for the duration of the visit inpatient rooms, waiting rooms, hallways and elevators
– Masks must cover your mouth, nose, and chin
– No eating or drinking in patient rooms or engaging in any activities involving removing masks
– Vaccination status is no longer required or checked
– Visiting Hours: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
– Emergency Room and Short Stay: 1 visitor
– Intensive Care, Medical, Surgical/Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Progressive Care, and Transitional Care Units: 2 visitors
– Behavioral Health: 1 visitor between 6:00 – 7:00 pm