Hilo Medical Center Visiting Hours
General visiting hours is from 11 am – 7 pm. See flyer below for visiting hours for specialty areas.
Hilo Medical Center Updated Visitor Policy
Effective June 2, 2022, due to the rise of COVID numbers in our communities, Hilo Medical Center is limiting the number of visitors. This is a living document and can change at any time based on the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. For a printable version, click here.
– Masks are required for the duration of the visit inpatient rooms, waiting rooms, hallways and elevators
– Masks must cover your mouth, nose, and chin
– No eating or drinking in patient rooms or engaging in any activities involving removing masks
– Vaccination status is no longer required or checked
– Visiting Hours: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
– Emergency Room and Short Stay: 1 visitor
– Intensive Care, Medical, Surgical/Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Progressive Care, and Transitional Care Units: 2 visitors
– Behavioral Health: 1 visitor between 6:00 – 7:00 pm