Hawaii Island Family Health Center
Hilo, Hawaii 96720
Fax: (808) 933-9291
Chan, Christine, MD
Dr. Chan was born and raised on O’ahu and is excited to be back in the islands as part of the Hawai’i Island Family Health Center and Residency Family. She is grateful for this opportunity to give back to the community that raised her by supporting residents in their growth as future leaders. Dr. Chan is committed to treating the whole person and whole family through an integrative approach to health.
Serves as a Primary Care Provider for the Big Island of Hawai’i.
Offers full spectrum care of individuals and families from “keiki to kupuna” including:
- Preventive Medicine
- Chronic Disease Management
- Acute Care (Sick Visits)
- Inpatient Care
- Integrative Medicine
- University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of Medicine, Honolulu, Hawai’i
- University of Arizona, Family Medicine Residency Program, Tucson, Arizona
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support